We will provide two logo concepts to choose with two revisions of the concept of your choice.
Final logo files for both web and print will include:
- Vector Editable files: You will receive an .eps file for your finalized logo concept
- Vector PDF file: Press file for printing. Can be opened in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- One high resolution .JPG logo file with a white background. You will receive this file in CMYK (for printing purposes) and RGB (for internet use).
- One high resolution .PNG logo file with transparent background.
Final logo files in three different versions:
- Full-color logo (main version)
- Black & White or Grayscale version
- An 5-tone color palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity.
- This palette includes three primary, one neutral and one highlight color.
- A 2-font typography palette that reflects your brand’s visual identity
(If you require the font files, you will need to acquire the license first.)
A quick reference PDF Branding Guide that includes:
- RGB brand colors
- CMYK brand colors
- Web Safe color hex codes (for web design)
- Typeface names and usage instructions
- (1) 36" x 72" Banner Design (Printing not included)
- (2) 24" x 36" Sign Templates - Horizontal & Vertical (Printing not included)
- Flyer Design to promote the event (8.5" x 11")
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The process to create the brand for you will take 2-3 weeks, depending on how long it takes for you to complete the revision rounds and approvals.
After you purchase this listing, we will send you a digital form, a downloadable PDF with questions that will help us learn more about your brand to be able to design an ideal package.
Once we get these answers from you, we will setup a timeline for each revision, conduct research and create a proof. All communication to approve and make revisions will be done via email to maintain a record of changes. Once we have final approval, we will deliver the final files via email with a link to be downloaded.
Custom Event Branding Package
EPS, PDF for print
JPG, PNG for web